CTS Housing's vision is that each block inside the church neighborhoods we serve is made up of at least 60% homeowners who are self-empowered. Self-empowered families have access to low-cost money, are entrepreneurial, build wealth through home ownership, and live in safe, sanitary, and affordable housing.
BEGIN the application process
LEARN about central city foreclosure reclamation
HOME SALE EVENT details
INFORMACIÓN acerca de los EVENTOS DE CASA
In 2012, ACTS
- Sold 155 homes, managed 69 rehab projects, and guided over $10 Million of investment into Milwaukee.
- Assisted with 108 foreclosure sales, returning vacant, blighted, and bank or government-owned properties to responsible occupancy.
- Helped a diverse group of participants: Asian (21%), Black (28%), Latino (43%), and White (8%). Most families are existing residents of our church neighborhoods who decide to purchase their first home.
- Helped lower-income families with affordable housing: The typical income of each family is about $3,000/month even as the cost of homeownership was about $480/month.
- Maintained our goal of helping large families with an average of 4 person households.