CTS Housing's vision is that each block inside the church neighborhoods we serve is made up of at least 60% homeowners who are self-empowered. Self-empowered families have access to low-cost money, are entrepreneurial, build wealth through home ownership, and live in safe, sanitary, and affordable housing.
CLICK to learn about our micro-lending program
CLICK to begin the application process
In 2012, ACTS
- Sold 155 homes, managed 69 rehab projects, and guided over $10 Million of investment into Milwaukee.
- Assisted with 108 foreclosure sales, returning vacant, blighted, and bank or government-owned properties to responsible occupancy.
- Helped a diverse group of participants: Asian (21%), Black (28%), Latino (43%), and White (8%). Most families are existing residents of our church neighborhoods who decide to purchase their first home.
- Helped lower-income families with affordable housing: The typical income of each family is about $3,000/month even as the cost of homeownership was about $480/month.
- Maintained our goal of helping large families with an average of 4 person households.